- 1 Introduction
- 2 Extension Mechanism
- 2.1 Introduction
- 2.2 Add a Module
- 2.3 Extend control
- 2.4 Extend model
- 2.5 Extend view
- 2.6 Extend style sheet and JS
- 2.7 Extend language and configuration
- 2.8 Add Class Library
- 3 API Mechanism
- 4 Command Line
- 2018-07-10 14:31:27
- Last edited by tengfei on 2019-01-08 09:15:00
Each application involves extensions and integration with other systems. The zentaoPHP framework has prepared for it so to facilitate the customization. Generally speaking, the zentaoPHP framework provides three ways to customize: extension mechanism, API integration, and command line.
- Extension: PHP, HTML, CSS or JS codes are used to modify existing features, or to add new ones.
- API: HTTP is used to invoke the application developed by zentaoPHP and integrates with other systems.
Command line: use the internal method by calling the command line, which can be used for back up, update, send and so on.
Write a Comment