- 1 Introduction
- 2 How to Install ZenTao
- 2.1 Choose the best installation
- 2.2 ZenTao Cloud
- 2.3 One-click Installation Package for Windows (Recommended)
- 2.4 One-click Installation Package for Linux
- 2.5 Source Code Installation Package (for all Systems)
- 2.6 Set up Virtualbox for ZenTao
- 2.7 Softaculous service
- 3 Upgrade ZenTao
- 3.1 Choose Upgrade
- 3.2 Upgrade by source codes (General for all systems)
- 3.3 Upgrade for one-click installation package for windows users (xampp)
- 3.4 Upgrade for one-click installation package for Linux
- 4 Users and Groups
- 5 Simple Application
- 6 Basic Application
- 6.1 Basic Workflow
- 6.2 Agile and Scrum
- 6.3 ZenTao and Scrum
- 6.4 ZenTao Tutorial for Rookies
- 6.5 Create a Product
- 6.6 Create a Story
- 6.7 Create a Project
- 6.8 Confirm Stories
- 6.9 Decompose Tasks
- 6.10 Report a Bug
- 6.11 Manage Contacts
- 6.12 Customization
- 7 Advanced Application
- 7.1 Workflow
- 7.1.1 ZenTao Workflow
- 7.2 Personal management
- 7.3 Product Manager
- 7.3.1 Manage a Product
- 7.3.2 Create and Review a Story
- 7.3.3 Change and Review a Story
- 7.3.4 Story Status
- 7.3.5 Notes for Writing a Story
- 7.3.6 Product Module
- 7.3.7 Release Plan
- 7.3.8 Create a Release
- 7.3.9 Roadmap
- 7.3.10 Manage Documents
- 7.3.11 Product Meetings
- 7.3.12 Project Management, Presentation and Summary
- 7.3.13 Story Reports
- 7.4 Project Manager
- 7.5 Development Team
- 7.5.1 Project planning meeting and decompose tasks
- 7.5.2 Claim and update Tasks
- 7.5.3 Create a Build
- 7.5.4 Test Task
- 7.5.5 Resolve a Bug
- 7.5.6 Manage Documents
- 7.5.7 Confirm Bugs
- 7.6 Testing Team
- 8 Configuration
- 8.1 Maintain ZenTao
- 8.1.1 Initialize scripts
- 8.1.2 Back up ZenTao
- 8.1.3 Recover the deleted
- 8.1.4 Update Burndown charts
- 8.2 Deploy ZenTao
- 9 Custom Development
- 9.1 ZenTao Mechanism of Developing
- 9.2 ZenTao Directory
- 9.3 Modify files
- 9.4 ZenTao Database
- 9.5 Common Modules
- 9.6 Add features to navigation bar
- 9.7 Examples: Modify Language Prompt
- 9.8 Examples: set priority when creating bugs
- 9.9 Web Editor
- 9.10 Packaging Standards of ZenTao 1.1
- 10 Other Relevant Issues
In ZenTao’s system, complete requirement management process is provided, including creating requirement, changing requirement and assessing requirements, Now let’s see how requirement management can be conducted.
1. Create Products
To create Stories, products must be created first. This is the same with bug fixing as mentioned in the previous chapter. Go to Product and click Add Product.
2. Create Stories
Once a product is created, you can add stories. Go to Product-> Story and click Create.
Then you can see the page to add details of the Story.
- When creating stories, you can choose the source of stories, which means where the Story is from, such as from customers.
- Three key elements of stories are title, description and acceptance. These three field are required.
- You can specify fields like the priority of stories and estimated man hours.
- You can also choose who will review the story when creating it. If a reviewer is set, the status of the Story will be draft. If check the box “No Review”, it will be Active.
3. Change Requirements
ZenTao provides professional process for changing stories. Modifications to Title, Description, Acceptance and attachments of Stories must be done according to the workflow of story change. Then the requirement status will be in change.
Choose the story you want to Change and you will the page below.
4. Review Stories
4.1 Click the "+" in History to view the detailes before and afterthe change.
4.2 Review stories and select review decisions. Click the Review on the page of the Story you want to review.
On review page, you can make review decisions which can be Pass, Clarify, and Reject.